You can import google contacts to LawGro in just few clicks by following the below steps.
- Once logged in, go to Settings and then Integrations under Personal Settings.
2. Click on Google Tab and then click Connect.
3. Choose the account if you have multiple accounts, enter password if you are not signed in to your google account.
4. Click Allow. You will be redirected to Connect Google Account page in LawGro, where you will be noticing a message “Your Google account is connected with LawGro.”
5. Click Import button on the dashboard and choose the record type as contacts and click Next.
Click Import button on the contacts report.
6. Click Import Google Contacts.
Once you click on Import Google Contacts, all the contacts gets imported.