You can import time entries to LawGro in just few clicks by following the below steps.
- Click Import button on the dashboard and choose the record type as time entries and click Next.
2. Click Import button on the time entries report.
3. Download the template and fill the columns with appropriate info and save the file.
4. Now select the CSV file from your local system and upload the file.
5. Click Preview to preview the import result.
6. Click Import.
Once you click import, the import process begins.
- Make sure your uploading file doesn't have any duplicates. If any duplicate exists, a new record will be created for it.
- Upload time and import process completion time depends on how many time entries you're uploading.
Learn more about Time Tracking
Time entries overview
Make sense of time entry reports
Add new time entry
Adding time entry on behalf of another team member
Mark time entry as unbilled
Configure increment value for rounding time
How do i track invoiced time entries?
Record time entry using timer
Edit time entry
Delete time entry
Time entry searches
Use filters to sort time entries