You can import matters to LawGro in just few clicks by following the below steps.
- Click Import button on the dashboard and choose the record type as matters and click Next.
2. Click Import button on the matters report.
3. Download the template and fill the columns with appropriate info and save the file.
4. Now select the CSV file from your local system and upload the file.
5. Click Preview to preview the import result.
6. Click Import.
Once you click import, the import process begins.
- Make sure your uploading file doesn't have any duplicates. If any duplicate exists, a new record will be created for it.
- Upload time and import process completion time depends on how many matters you're uploading.
Learn more about Matters
Add a new matter
Assign team members to matter
Add custom fields to matter
Add tag to matters
View invoice raised for a matter
Customize matter number/default options for matter
How do I track invoiced matters?
Close a matter
Re open a matter
Using filters to sort matter