- Open Outlook/Office 365.
- Click File menu, then click Open & Export.
- Click Import/Export.
- From the Import and Export Wizard, select Export to a File and click Next.
- Select Comma Separated Values(CSV) file type, then click Next.
- Select Contacts in the folder list, then click Next.
- Browse to the folder where you would like to save the contacts as a .csv file.
- Enter a name for the exported file, then click OK.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
Now you can import all your contacts into LawGro.
Learn more about Contacts
Import contacts from file
Import contacts from Gmail via CSV
Import contacts from Yahoo Mail
Import contacts from Mac
Import contacts from Hotmail/Outlook.com
Import contacts from AOL Mail
Import contacts from Linkedin
Import contacts from Android Mobile
LawGro is a next generation legal practice management software to help lawyers deliver client happiness and grow business.