MyCase allows you to export all your data and this data can now be imported to LawGro.
To export data from MyCase and import it to LawGro, please follow the below steps:
- Login to your MyCase account and go to Settings Page.
- Click Import/Export on the Leftside Menu of Settings Page.
- Click on the Full Backup link, then a pop-up window appears.
- Choose the format as CSV.
- Choose the type of Cases, if you wish to export only the cases you are linked to then choose the option - Only include cases I’m linked to or if you wish to export all the cases then choose the option - Include all firm cases.
- Choose the Options.
- Click Create Backup.
- Once you click on Create Backup, the Backup Process starts and you will see the status as Pending and once the Backup Process is completed you will see a Download link.
- Click on Download Link, the file will be downloaded to your computer in Excel format.
- You can import all your contacts, matters, tasks, time entries and expenses yourself into LawGro.
- Contact our support team, to import the remaining data.
LawGro is a cloud based online law practice management software - it enables lawyers to increase client happiness and grow law firm business.