To perform conflict search, log in to your LawGro account and follow the below steps.
- Once logged in, click Main Menu (≡) on the header, then click Dashboard.
- Click on Conflict Search icon.
3. On the conflict search page, enter the Keyword to search and then click Search.
Once you click search, the system automatically searches all the contacts, matters related information including custom fields in the matter and provides the matching results associated with the keyword searched, if exists.
- If you’ve added any related contacts while creating a contact, you can search by that name and the relationship also.
- You can also search for notes added to the specific contact or matter.
Learn more about Conflict Search
Conflict Search Overview
LawGro helps lawyers deliver Client Happiness, Grow & Manage legal practice.