LawGro allows you to create as many forms as you can with unlimited fields in it. To create an intake form, login to your LawGro account:
- Once logged in, click Main Menu (≡) on the header, then click Intake Forms.
2. Click + New on the top right.
3. Enter Form Name and Description.
4. Now choose the field type and drag and drop them from left into the form area or just click on the field types to add them at the bottom of the form area.
NOTE: In mobile, you can choose the field types just by clicking on the specific field (dragging fields from left area to form area is not supported on mobile devices).
5. After adding the field, click Edit to customize the field e.g. Name, help text, values for select field types etc.
6. Once your editing is done, click Close to preview the result.
7. When you are done adding various custom fields, you can reorder them by just
drag up and down or drag to the place you wish to keep the field.
8. Click Save.
Now the Form is ready to be shared with your contacts.
NOTE: Intake Forms can be created only by Firm Admin and the Team members with “Full” Access Level.
Intake forms overview
Share intake forms to your contacts
Edit/remove fields in intake form
Store completed intake form submissions
Link intake submission to a contact
Delete intake submission
LawGro is a cloud based online law firm practice management software - it enables lawyers to increase client happiness and grow law firm business.