- Once logged in, click Main Menu (≡) on the header, click Proposals and then Engagement Letter.
2. Click Templates.
3. Click New Template.
4. Add Name and Description of engagement letter template.
5. Add text to the template within the system using the editor provided or paste the text from a word document.
6. You can create fields within the template by selecting the specific text and clicking on + located in the header of the template editor. You can start changing the field value during customizing an engagement letter and sharing with your clients.
7. You can add tokens inside the template, which will automatically get replaced by the information related to contact, matter, and firm after generating the engagement letter.
8. Click Save.
Once you click Save, you will be redirected to newly created engagement letter template page and can start generating the specific engagement letter within that page.