- Once logged in, click Main Menu (≡) on the header, click Documents and then Files.
- Perform the security action and then select the file/folder you want to delete.
- Click Trash located at the extreme right top of the box window.
Click on More Options icon of that specific file/folder and click Trash under More Actions.
Once you click on Trash, the file/folder gets deleted, it can not be recovered within the LawGro.
- You can recover the deleted file/folder only by using Box’s recovery feature which can be done in your box account.
- If you have deleted the file/folder in Trash list also, then you can’t recover the file or folder. It is a permanent action, so please exercise precaution before deleting.
Learn more about Document Management
Document management overview
Setup Box integration
Permission levels to access files in LawGro
Create a new file
Upload new file/folder to LawGro
Share file/folder from LawGro
Move, copy existing file/folder in Box to LawGro
LawGro helps lawyers deliver Client Happiness, Grow & Manage legal practice.