- Once logged in, click Main Menu (≡) on the header, click Documents and then Files.
- Perform the security action and then select the file/folder you want to share.
- Click on Share button of that specific file/folder and then click Get Shared Link.
4. A pop-up window opens with the shared link.
5. Click Copy to share the link directly over desired channels.
6. To email the link, click on the Email Address field and enter your recipient's email address. You can add multiple email addresses by separating them with a comma. You can add or remove existing text in the Message field, click Send.
You can set the access type while sharing a file/folder.
- If you select “People with the link”, then anyone with this link can view the file/folder and can download the content in it.
- If you select “People in this folder”, then only people who have access to this folder can view the file/folder and can download the content in it.
Learn more about Document Management
Document management overview
Setup Box integration
Permission levels to access files in LawGro
Create a new file
Upload new file/folder to LawGro
Move, copy existing file/folder in Box to LawGro
LawGro helps lawyers deliver Client Happiness, Grow & Manage legal practice.