To record time entry using a timer, log in to your LawGro account and follow the below steps.
- Once logged in, click Timer on the header.
2. Click Start Timer (Play Button), it keeps on running as long as you are in the software. You can pause and continue the timer as you wish.
3. Click Stop Timer, to stop and save the timer.
4. Once you stop the timer, you will be redirected to the “New Time Entry” page and the time spent will be auto populated when the timer is stopped.
5. Now select a contact, matter, team member, time spent on, add notes to the new time entry and click Save.
Learn more about Time Tracking
Make sense of time entry reports
Add new time entry
Adding time entry on behalf of another team member
Mark time entry as unbilled
Configure increment value for rounding time
How do i track invoiced time entries?
Record time entry using timer
Edit time entry
Delete time entry
Time entry searches
Use filters to sort time entries