To add a transaction to trust account, log in to your LawGro account:
- Once logged in, click Quick Add (+) on the header, then click Transaction.
2. Choose the transaction Type as Trust Payment Receipt.
3. Choose the Contact from the dropdown list.
4. The account type is auto populated.
5. Choose the Invoice from the dropdown list (not applicable in the case of Trust payment receipts, as they are advance payments and not against any invoice).
6. Enter the Date.
7. Choose the Method and enter the Amount in its respective field.
8. You can add Notes in its respective field.
9. Click Save.
Once you save, you will be redirected to the transaction page.
- Transaction number are automatically generated starting from 0001.
- The amount you enter should be a positive value and it gets rounded off to decimal value 2, e.g., 1432.363 will be 1432.36.
Learn more about Invoicing & Billing