Any payments that you receive from your contacts can be recorded easily and linked to invoices. This helps to track your receivables in a clean and simple fashion. A payment can also be split and linked to multiple invoices depending on your requirements. The current receipts and receivables are also shown on your dashboard.
You can add new invoice payment by following the below steps:
- Go to Invoices Report, select an invoice record you want to add payment.
- Click Operations Menu.
- Click Add Payment.
- Choose the payment method from the dropdown list of Method field. Payment methods are classified as follows.
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Wire Transfer
5. Enter the amount you want to pay in the Amount field.
6. You can also add Notes in the Notes field.
7. Click Save.
Once you save, you will be redirected to the transaction page.
- Transaction numbers are automatically generated starting from 0001 and cannot be reset.
- The amount you enter should be a positive value and discount, the amount gets rounded off to decimal value 2, e.g., 1432.363 will be 1432.36.
Learn more about Invoicing & Billing
Understanding your invoice aging analysis
Add a new invoice
Customize your invoices
Mark invoice as delinquent
Share invoices to your contacts
Download PDF of an invoice
Use filters to sort invoices
Create a partial invoice