To add a time entry, log in to your LawGro account:
- Once logged in, click Quick Add (+) on the header, then click Time Entry.
2. Choose Contact, Matter, and Team member from the dropdown list.
3. Enter Hourly rate.(If you have attached Hourly rate group either in contact or matter it will be auto populated)
4. Enter Date, Actual Time spent.
5. Choose Time spent on from the dropdown list.
6. Enter Description
7. Turn on Billable button if you want to raise an invoice for this entry.
8. Click Save.
Once you save, you’ll be redirected to the time entry page.
•By default, the increment value for rounding all the time entries is set to 1 minute. To configure the increment value, go to Firm Configuration under Settings of your account.
•Time spent should be in decimal hours format, e.g., 1.3 means 1h:18m and it gets rounded off to decimal value 2,e.g., 1.3334 will be 1.33. Please refer the below time conversion chart.
Learn more about Time Tracking
Time entries overview
Make sense of time entry reports
Adding time entry on behalf of another team member
Mark time entry as unbilled
Configure increment value for rounding time
How do i track invoiced time entries?
Record time entry using timer
Edit time entry
Delete time entry
Time entry searches
Use filters to sort time entries