To add/create your own custom fields on matters login to your LawGro account:
- Once logged in, click Main Menu (≡) on the header, then click Settings.
- Click Custom Fields under Firm Settings.
- Go to Matter Fields section.
- Now choose the field type and drag and drop them from left into the form area OR just click on the field types to add them at the bottom of the form area. Note: In mobile, you can choose the field types just by clicking on the specific field (dragging fields from left area to form area is not supported on mobile devices).
- After adding the field, click Edit to customize the field e.g. Name, help text, values for select field types etc.
- Once your editing is done, click Close to preview the result.
- When you are done adding various custom fields, you can re-order them by just drag up and down or drag to the place you wish to keep the field.
- Click Save.
Now, these fields will appear on your matter form, you can add the relevant information for it to track them.
Note: Custom Fields can be created only by Firm Admin and the Team members with “Full” Access Level.
Learn more about Matters
Add a new matter
Assign team members to matter
Add tag to matters
View invoice raised for a matter
Customize matter number/default options for matter
How do I track invoiced matters?
Close a matter
Re open a matter
Using filters to sort matter