You can import contacts to LawGro in just few clicks by following the below steps.
- Click Import button on the dashboard and choose the record type as contacts and click Next.
2. Click Import button on the contacts report.
3. Download the template and fill the columns with appropriate info and save the file.
4. Now select the CSV file from your local system and upload the file.
5. Click Preview to preview the import result.
6. Click Import.
Once you click import, the import process begins.
- Make sure your uploading file doesn't have any duplicates. If any duplicate exists, a new record will be created for it.
- Upload time and import process completion time depends on how many contacts you're uploading.
Learn more about Contacts
Add a new contact
Import contacts from other service providers to LawGro
Add relationships between contacts
Add tag to contact
Add custom fields to contact
Use filters to sort contacts