If you don't have a LawGro account, you can Sign up with Google or create a LawGro account. To create a LawGro account, please follow the below steps:
- Go to lawgro.com then click Get Started.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, E-mail, and Password, then click Sign up.
Once you signup, you’ll get a Welcome email.
Setting Up your Firm
Tell us a little bit about your Law Firm, to set up your firm’s profile.
- Enter your Firm’s Name, Email Address, Phone Number.
- Choose your Firm’s Default Currency.
- Click Start Using LawGro.
Once you click on Start Using LawGro, you’ll be redirected to your dashboard.
NOTE: Setting up your Firm is not required if you are joining as a team member in the existing firm.
Sign up using Google account
Logging into LawGro
Change or reset password
Do I need credit card for signup?
How does the free trial work?
What happens after the trial ends?
How much does LawGro cost?
How do I subscribe for paid plan?
Can I change plans?
How do I upgrade/downgrade my account?
Terms and Privacy
LawGro helps lawyers deliver Client Happiness, Grow & Manage legal practice.