- Once logged in, click Main Menu (≡) on the header, click Documents and then Templates.
- Click + New Template.
- Add Name and Description of the document template.
- Add text to the template within the system using the editor provided or paste the text from a word document.
- You can create fields within the template by selecting the specific text and clicking on + located in the header of the template editor. You can start changing the field value during customizing the document.
- You can add tokens inside the document template, which will automatically get replaced by the information related to contact, matter, and firm after generating the document.
- Click Save.
Once you click Save, you will be redirected to newly created document template page and can start generating the specific document within that page.
LawGro helps lawyers deliver Client Happiness, Grow & Manage legal practice.