To create/add your own custom fields on contacts login to your LawGro account:
- Once logged in, click Main Menu (≡) on the header, then click Settings.
- Click Custom Fields under Firm Settings.
- Go to Contact Fields section.
- Now choose the field type and drag and drop them from left into the form area OR just click on the field types to add them at the bottom of the form area. Note: In mobile, you can choose the field types just by clicking on the specific field (dragging fields from left area to form area is not supported on mobile devices).
- After adding the field, click Edit to customize the field e.g. Name, help text, values for select field types etc.
- Once your editing is done, click Close to preview the result.
- When you are done adding various custom fields, you can re-order them by just drag up and down or drag to the place you wish to keep the field.
- Click Save.
Now, these fields will appear on your contact form, you can add the relevant information for it to track them.
NOTE: Custom Fields can be created only by Firm Admin and the Team members with “Full” Access Level.
Learn more about Contacts