To add/create an invoice, log in to your LawGro account:
- Once logged in, click Quick Add (+) on the header, then click Invoice.
2. Choose the Contact and Due Date from the dropdown list.
3. If you want to show current Trust Balance to your contact in the invoice, then check the box Show Current Trust Balance.
4. Select the Matter, Time Entry and Expense you want to raise Invoice. (In case of matter the amount can be changed to raise partial Invoice).
5. You can customize the columns (Tax, Billed By, Hours Spent, Hourly Rate) for invoice. To customize the columns which are shown in Invoices, go to Invoice Options under Firm Settings.
6. You can choose the Tax for each invoice item. (If you want to manage taxes, please click here.)
7. If you want to provide any Discount, you can choose either Flat or % and enter the “discount value”.
- Percentage: It indicates that the discount is given in terms of “%” on grand total. (Example: 10% discount on 10,000)
- Flat: It is a fixed discount given on grand total. (Example: 500 discount on 10,000)
8. You can add Notes, Terms and Conditions also. If you have configured Invoice Default Terms & Conditions then it will be shown while preparing an invoice and can be changed at invoice level, based on your requirements. Any changes that you make in Terms & Conditions section, will only impact the current invoice and not any existing or future invoice.
9. Click Save.
Once you save, you shall be redirected to the invoice page.
- Invoice number will be automatically generated starting from 0001 and cannot be reset.
- The amount, discount you enter should be a positive value and it gets rounded off to decimal value 2, e.g., 1432.363 will be 1432.36.
Learn more about Invoicing & Billing
Understanding your invoice aging analysis
Customize your invoices
Add invoice payments
Mark invoice as delinquent
Share invoices to your contacts
Download PDF of an invoice
Use filters to sort invoices
Create a partial invoice