You can import time entries to LawGro in just few clicks by following the below steps.
- Click Import button on the dashboard and choose the record type as expenses and click Next.
2. Click Import button on the expenses report.
3. Download the template and fill the columns with appropriate info and save the file.
4. Now select the CSV file from your local system and upload the file.
5. Click Preview to preview the import result.
6. Click Import.
Once you click import, the import process begins.
- Make sure your uploading file doesn't have any duplicates. If any duplicate exists, a new record will be created for it.
- Upload time and import process completion time depends on how many expenses you're uploading.
Learn more about Expense Tracking
Add a new expense
Add expense on behalf of another team member
Mark expense as unbilled
How do i track invoiced expenses?
Use filers to locate an expense record
LawGro is a cloud based online law practice management software - it enables lawyers to increase client happiness and grow law firm business.